k!mMi3's life...

i am i nice if u are good to me...n when i like u... BUT!!! i am a bitch to u when i hate u!!! beware!!! =P but i woulc be so happy if we could be friends!!! happy friending!!! :D

Saturday, February 11, 2006

How To Apreciate Your Life...


<--- My mom...

This world is filled with everything we can have...

laughter, sadness, cruelty, kindness, cutenest, and many other things...

why blame when all these are fated???

maybe in your heart u thought u are not blaming other ppl but u actually are...

WE ARE BORN TO THIS WORLD TO PASS THRU ALL THESE DIFFICULTIES... IT'S A TEST FROM GOD TO US... SO WE MUST PASS ALL THIS DIFICULTIES WITH A CALM MIND AND HEART...
I WAS BORN AND WAS AFRAID OF EVERYTHING SINCE I WAS SMALL... MY PARENTS WERE DIVORCED... BUT I MUST PASS THIS LIFE WITH MY MOTHER WORKING OUTSTATION AND ME STAYING WITH MY AUNT SINCE I WAS TWO YEARS OLD...
IF U BLAME YOUR LIFE IS DULL... I WOUDN'T AGREE...

COS MINE IS CONSIDER AS A HAPPY 1 ALREADY....

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger - adeLiNe - said...

aww kah sim.. ure one of the greatest person i've evr met..=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home