k!mMi3's life...

i am i nice if u are good to me...n when i like u... BUT!!! i am a bitch to u when i hate u!!! beware!!! =P but i woulc be so happy if we could be friends!!! happy friending!!! :D

Saturday, March 31, 2007

ladiladilal... =P

hrm...

i wonder wad happened to my other posts...

nvm dat...

okie
my bday baru lepas...
WAIT
bukan baru lepas...
1 bulan di..
haha
so jahat never post 4 u all to see le...
sowie lo...
okie lo
i cerita...

25th 02 07
celebrate a day earlier AGAIN!!! =(
so we makan in a chinese restaurant...
ladiladilal..
den we go tesco makan baskin robbins..
mmmmmmmm....
okie
present neh...
my uncle-dinner
jye jye- baskin robbins+rm50
kor kor+gf - pink adidas cap
yee yee- 2 small cake...
den
go skool... not many ppl noe oso so nvm lo
but
ex skool neh
hrm
got la
quite alot oso...
tq loads o...

back to skool...
noe alot of ppl di...
good...
no guys yet ar!!!
hrm...

sukan..
i joined lompat jauh
lompat tinggi
200m
4x100m

lompat tinggi jumped 119cm...*cm ryte?*
lompat jauh neh... 3.34m...
gold for both..
200m..
CANNOT LA
4x100
silver...
keseluruhan..
biru
merah
hijau
kuning...

okie
next

i joined...
public speaking..
okie
u would probablt say...
omg
so kewl...
WRONG!!!
i okla
hafal di
i got stage fright
takutla
so i shivered on stage...
but i tried my best to get it out...
so i did..
but... too bad...
x menang la...

studies le...
number 5..
jangan terperanjat...ingat i class 2c
so not dat good oso la...
good enuf for me yes la..

hrm...
o yes
me finally getting my teeth done...
last tuesday got pull out 2 teeth
n put some rubber in betwen my teeth
says it is separator...
first i tot..
hrm
pull teeth ni ma..
no worries go skool la
but i was wrong...
my numb laster for 4 hours long...
dunno how to eat...
n bleed oso for quite awhile..
doctor bluff me...
say bleed for 15 mins can di
2 HOURS OSO NEVER STOP YET AR!!!
ended i din go skool...
hahaz
doctor say can take mc if wan..
i stupidly 4got to take
so dat day pull out 2 di..
this coming tuesday pull another 2
HABIS LA
how to eat like dat???
sobxxx
dis time MUST remember to take mc o!!!

haha
betcha can't believe dat i was a so called comander of pandu pu3 ryte???
i oso x percaya...
haah
teacher ask who got experience in comanding...
i say got always hear n join but not comand o..
so teacher juat ask me to try o..
haha...

o ya...
i missed my english club on tuesday...
next week miss again...
sigh

i join prs o...
haha
but never accept big cases before la..
i just say to my fwens ni..
they sad sad i go ask y o..
then i oso kaitkan thieir cerita with mine..
n supprot them o..
haha
hrm..
not veli important..
but i reli dun like seeing my fwens sad sad... moody moody..
no fun la!!!

i ejek ejek ask my close fwen say..
yesterday i never come miss me o not..
she say YES!!!
i was like..
ok...
den she say bcos nobody to make me laugh..
i was more like...
ok...
hahaha
hahahahahahahahahahhaaha

seems like it is pretty far from where i started UP there di...
so i better stop here lo...
i'll try my best to keep my blog updated...
try ni...
so..
tata
miss u guys o...
muax!

~*~ k!mMi3 ~*~
saturday
11.58 p.m
31 03 07

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee said...

.. .. ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home