k!mMi3's life...

i am i nice if u are good to me...n when i like u... BUT!!! i am a bitch to u when i hate u!!! beware!!! =P but i woulc be so happy if we could be friends!!! happy friending!!! :D

Thursday, March 02, 2006

My 13th Birthday... 25th n 26th

My birthday was actually on 26th feb 93...i just add tat 25 cos i celebrated on dat night... : )

WTH...

anyway, though i din get many gifts, i'm still happy as a kid can be... but the kiddie side of me isn't going anywhere.... I'M 13 already... but,, in skool i still act like a kid... (am i right) i dun seem to be a 13 year old kid... usually they more like matured.... BUT I'M NOT!!!!!

I'm happy in my third teen year alive.........hehehehe

i celebrated with ppl twice my age... but it was fun... : )

i've learned many things which i'm not supposed to know...(ex: i tot i wasn't likeable 'to boys' but i tot wrongly....) I made lot's of friends from 14 skool, 19 (1 onli), Lick Hung...(cool, i din know some lick hung students could talk english n bm PROPERLY like they have been years in malay skool) FASCINATING!!!

OMG!!! I changed topic too fast so dis post shouldn't b called my birthday... it should be called 'MY LIFE AS A PRETEEN' : P
(ya ryte)

~actually i still got lots to blab about... but i'll stop here cos i got skool later.... TATA~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home